Absolutely Unbelievable

91c1500

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've seen people with commercial grade mowers for maybe a quarter acre... I'm not talking zero turns but the ones with the huge box on the rear to collect grass. Seems overkill to me but it's their money.

on topic: It'd be a ton of fun to just drive this thing. My truck can't even get to 100mph so this makes me jealous. I wonder if i could swap it out for my old 350? lol

MBTRAC

Threads
From some people will buy anything.
Not to be outdone by Lamborghini's new SUV, Ferrari is introducing the F55 Taglia, the worlds fastest lawn tractor the first ever with a V12 engine. With its 400 bhp and six forward gears, the F55 is able to hit speeds of up to 150 mph, and uses a superfast GPS system combined with a series of computerized lasers that cut grass at the optimum height for your weather zone. The drivers seat is a modification of the Recaro racing seat found in the Ferrari Superamerica racing car, and the advanced suspension can handle turns of up to 7g without spinning out. Handled properly, the F55 can mow an acre of lawn in 2-1/2 minutes, leaving it perfectly manicured and groomed. If you want to spend the minimum amount of time on lawn care, have a blast while mowing the grass or just want to blow your neighbors minds check out the F55 Taglia today.

Ferrari F55 Taglia lawn tractor, $57,000.
ferrari-tractor.jpg

I'd be happy to have an international 'match' race, just me give a chance to put the deck back on once I finish sowing & fertilizing the lawn............ :cool:

Attachments

• untitled 1.JPG
    untitled 1.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 25

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Unbelievable described mower is Not a "real" v12 lawn tractor...
The Ferrari V12 engine is nearly as long as that pictured rider...

There are some nice Ferrari mowers... Like this neat long reach sickle mower: GIANNI FERRARI THE ULTIMATE LAWN MOWER - YouTube
but no V12 mowers... :laughing:
:smile:KennyV

KennyV,
I'm with you....the "Unbelievable v12 lawn tractor" is nothing more than someone's mocked up picture and basically an "urban legend"(does NOT exist). But indeed, as shown in the youtube link you provided(as well as the "real" Gianni Ferrari website in the link I have attached below, they make some 21st Century "bleeding edge" groundcare solutions. There was a user(in the UK as I recall) that recommended the Ferrari mowers as the best commercial mower available in another thread and I replied that these were most likely only available in the "European market"...and joked about if it were the same maufacturer that made the Ferarri cars that it would be nice to have a mower that went 200+mph but definitely meant it as a joke(everyone knows aside from "racing mowers" which are not "intended" for lawn care, it is unrealistic to go in excess of 10-15 mph on any kind of lawn mower). Link for those seriously interested in spending no telling how much for a lawn mower follows:

Gianni Ferrari - Advanced Groundcare Solutions

Threads
KennyV,
I'm with you....the "Unbelievable v12 lawn tractor" is nothing more than someone's mocked up picture and basically an "urban legend"(does NOT exist). But indeed, as shown in the youtube link you provided(as well as the "real" Gianni Ferrari website in the link I have attached below, they make some 21st Century "bleeding edge" groundcare solutions. There was a user(in the UK as I recall) that recommended the Ferrari mowers as the best commercial mower available in another thread and I replied that these were most likely only available in the "European market"...and joked about if it were the same maufacturer that made the Ferarri cars that it would be nice to have a mower that went 200+mph but definitely meant it as a joke(everyone knows aside from "racing mowers" which are not "intended" for lawn care, it is unrealistic to go in excess of 10-15 mph on any kind of lawn mower). Link for those seriously interested in spending no telling how much for a lawn mower follows:

Gianni Ferrari - Advanced Groundcare Solutions

This one is kind of like a European version of a Walker mower: Turbograss