42E707 carb (19306) linkage diagram/help

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes hindsight is 20/20 but sadly not everyone have access to a digital camera. There are some of us that don't even have a basic cell phone. I am that live in area where they are useless so it is an unnecessary expense that does no good. Coverage so poor you make one step and lose the signal. I am lucky to have an old GS170 that I keep when I move to where I am that still works for taking pictures.

What gets me a lot of companies are demand my cell phone number or refusing me service. Well I got a VOIP phone (landline phone) but can not accept text messages. It is hard as hell to get people to understand that I can't access text sent to my phone. Recently I trying to setup my tax exemption at Walmart and they demanded an email address which I would not provide because I simply did not want a lot of junk mail from. I have since gotten access to temp email address so I will again later.

It took me nearly a week to setup my Google business account because the same demand of sending text to a cell phone. Finally got around it. Other companies like even the state demands a cell phone number when applying for aid. I have get a supervisor involved most times to get things done.

OldDiyer

Threads
For sure I agree with you Star Tech it gets me also how they always want my cell number or email and I am like you I don't want or need the junk stuff and right now I get very little of that. I didn't mean any harm with my statement as you are right many people don't have the phone or camera but than in that case you could go old school and draw a picture with notes as to what needs to be used after things get pulled apart and reinstalled. With wiring you could mark the colors of wires if needed. No matter what you always think you will remember but when the time comes its gone don't ask me how I know this and that is why I use either my camera or phone.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
For sure I agree with you Star Tech it gets me also how they always want my cell number or email and I am like you I don't want or need the junk stuff and right now I get very little of that. I didn't mean any harm with my statement as you are right many people don't have the phone or camera but than in that case you could go old school and draw a picture with notes as to what needs to be used after things get pulled apart and reinstalled. With wiring you could mark the colors of wires if needed. No matter what you always think you will remember but when the time comes its gone don't ask me how I know this and that is why I use either my camera or phone.
I didn't think so...Just wanted to note that not of us have things like digital cameras. I actually miss my 35mm camera but when you can get film or get it process you just can use them either. Maybe I get a real digital camera for Christmas this year.

And I use to make lots of notes on paper years ago myself. But with the computer now I store a lot those notes on the SM PDFs. Got to as things are not always as the SMs indicates at times.

And we all do slip at times and forget to do something like taking notes.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
For sure I agree with you Star Tech it gets me also how they always want my cell number or email and I am like you I don't want or need the junk stuff and right now Big Snip !
I have my old I phone 4 which still works so I bought a sim only plan for $ 10/ month to get a valid mobile phone number
I then got a G-mail account to go with the phone
Once activated I pull the sim from the phone and it only ever goes back in when I need that number for things like 2 factor authentication and of course I never ever go to G-mail to retrieve the e-mails that I did not want to get in the first place
Funny enough the last time I activated the phone the message box was full and there was over 1000 missed calls
So everything gets deleted then I log into what ever I needed the authorization for then pull the sim again
I deregistered for GST ( Goods & services Tax ) when the government ended paper lodgement & required them to be done either on a phone or tablet ( not even a computer ) that is less than 3 years old .
I am about to change my business from a PTY LTD to a Sole Trader because the government was embarassed by an investigation that showed they had not done their job properly and there was over 1/2 million fake companies out there with directors who were dead or were homeless people who got a free bottle of scotch if they signed "this" form .
So now we need yet another number ( directors Identity number ) but to get one the only way is to use a smart device to get a number from the "one stop government shop" to get an app for you phone ( that is less than 2 models old ) to complete the registration process & be given a tag that remains in your phone which links your directors number to your tax number to your Medicare number to your bank account number and store it all on a "smart phone".
Any one see a problem with that ?
A "one stop shop" for hackers to get all the info needed to steal your identity .

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yelp.

And just a note using an temporary email is fine as long you keep it in case you need to reset your password or an re-activation is forced by the administrator.

Last edited: