26-30 in. WALK BEHINDS

Threads
25-30 in. WALK BEHINDS

Here are some of the larger self-propelled mowers (If anyone is interested in buying one).
Exmark Metro 26 (commercial....26 in. cut): exmark metro 26.png Exmark Manufacturing - Products
My Ratings About the Exmark Metro 26 (5 tractors=amazing; 1 tractor=bad): durability: :tractor::tractor::tractor::tractor::tractor:; ease of use: :tractor::tractor::tractor:; controls: :tractor::tractor::tractor::tractor:; cut quality: :tractor::tractor::tractor::tractor:
Toro Heavy Duty 26 in. (commercial......26 in. cut): 26 in. mower.jpg Toro | 26" (66 cm) Heavy-Duty Hi-Vac Bagger (22200TE)
Toro Turfmaster (commercial......30 in. cut): turfmaster.jpg Toro | TurfMaster Commercial 30" Walk-Behind Mower Landing Page
Toro Timemaster (residential.....30 in. cut): toro timemaster.jpg Toro | Timemaster
YBravo 25 (commercial......25 in. cut): ybravo25.jpg Bravo 25 Commercial Mower 25-101
***Here is a thread about the YBravo 25: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/general-mower-discussion/11958-bravo-25-anyone-ever-used-one.html

Last edited:

slammed

Threads
I like those Toro.

Threads
I found out which mower I was looking for, the YBravo 25. mower. I added it to my first post. I also added my ratings for the Exmark Metro 26 to my first post.

slammed

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
I found out which mower I was looking for, the YBravo 25. mower. I added it to my first post. I also added my ratings for the Exmark Metro 26 to my first post.

I have not seen the Bravo 25 i'll have to take a look @ it online then maybe in person.

Threads
I have not seen the Bravo 25 i'll have to take a look @ it online then maybe in person.

Other than the one speed it seems like a good mower. Blade brake clutch, Honda commercial engine...pretty cool!

Threads
I don't know if you want to see the new Turf Master or not :rolleyes: The price is $1799 plus tax. OUCH!!!

OK no I do NOT want to see the new Toro Turf Master! :laughing: :laughing: That seems expensive! Even more expensive than the Exmark Metro 26 (4 inches smaller shouldn't make a difference)!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
OK no I do NOT want to see the new Toro Turf Master! :laughing: That seems expensive! Even more expensive than the Exmark Metro 26 (4 inches smaller shouldn't make a difference)!

The Exmark is going to be in the same price range. I don't think it has anything to do with the 4"inches, I think it has everything to do with the Kawasaki engine. It seems like anytime you start talking about a pressurized engine with a spin oil filter the price goes way up.

Threads
The Exmark is going to be in the same price range. I don't think it has anything to do with the 4"inches, I think it has everything to do with the Kawasaki engine. It seems like anytime you start talking about a pressurized engine with a spin oil filter the price goes way up.

The Exmark Metro 26 has the same kind of engine. It might have been a little underpowered for the Exmark.
Also, when I was thinking about getting the Exmark, it was $1,400 (I think that's what it was). Still, pretty expensive for a self-propelled mower, but it's Exmark...so you should expect quality with the high price.