Repairs 2008/2009 Xcaliber 3366 Broken back wheel stud

J&SRailway

Forum Newbie
I have a broken wheel stud on the back right tire of my Xcaliber. it is the Industrial zero turn. I was wondering if there was a way to remove that broken stud. Or will I have to buy a new assembly? The stud is broken off but there is still room to put a lugnut on it if I can get the stud fixed
 
All the wheel studs I have ever changed are just press fit. Remove old with a punch and install the new one with the wheel nut.
 
What is the best way to get the outer drum off of the wheel motor so I can drive the lug bolts out? It is frozen on the motor. I have a puller on it now and have also heated it to get it to try and budge
 
The shaft that is holding the hubs on are tapered, Found this out by trial and error, It takes a special puller to remove a hub/ pulley with a tapered shaft like this.
 
Back
Top