1974 JD 110

dhall57

Threads
Have not been active here in a while, but needing another mower and ran across a old JD. By the one pic Ive seen the mower looks very nice to be 41 years old. I've always heard the older JD's are good machines. Anyone know much about this model and can give some good info on them. Owner says it has a 10hp Kohler and is asking $1600.

thanks dhall

Last edited:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have not been active here in a while, but needing another mower and ran across a old JD. By the one pic Ive seen the mower looks very nice to be 41 years old. I've always heard the older JD's are good machines. Anyone know much about this model and can give some good info on them. Owner says it has a 10hp Kohler and is asking $1600.

thanks dhall

$1600 I would say in his dreams. No way unless its something you can't live without. You wouldn't even be able to buy parts for a mower that old. But you know what you want not me. Maybe its something you want to show but not use?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

thanks dhall

before any one can give a considered reply we need to know what model JD we are talking about .
It could be 4cyl diesel tractor with a mowing deck, or a dmestic rear engine ride on .
Whatever it is if the owner is still using a 41 year old mower it must be a reasonably good one and he must have taken resonably good care of it.