ZT-2100 or ZT-2200 EXT ?

ZC-AMBB-4DDB-3RPX
It is the ZT-2200 (EZT) series as it has Double D (DD) axles. The ZT-2100 series did not offer this axle style.

ZT21-22.JPG
 
ZC-AMBB-4DDB-3RPX
It is the ZT-2200 (EZT) series as it has Double D (DD) axles. The ZT-2100 series did not offer this axle style.

View attachment 56225
Thanks much. That is conclusive enough for me, they have 1" axles. So the double D (DD) would indicate 1" axle. What was most confusing for me is the fact that my pulleys are on top of the fans, on all the pics I see of the ZT-2200 EXT the fans are on top of the pulleys. I guess they can be either?
 
check out this site
click on ZT-2100 and ZT2200 (EZT)
Thanks. I did see that the other day. Mine is a 2200 EZT, but has the fan/pulley set up like it shows on the 2100 on their site. I changed the oil in both hydro's yesterday and EZT is cast into the side of the case. I attached a pic, hope it shows it.
 

Attachments

  • Hydro pic.jpg
    Hydro pic.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 15
Kevin you going have to accept the transaxle is a ZT-2200 (EZT) and the fan pulley order is correct. Don't get stuck in a rut.
R fan.JPG
 
Glad to know difference between 2100 and 2200. I have the ZT-2200 in my Husqvarna. It is non-serviceable, but I just cut a hole in the platform to where I could get to the plug on top. I sucked the old fluid out and put in new. It has 700 hours on it now, and doing fine.
 
I had to take out one hydro to replace a fan so I went ahead and pulled the other one and drained and refilled them both. The machine has 340 hours on it, the fluid was nasty but didn't smell bad. I sure wish there was a drain on the bottom.
 
According to Hydro-Gear's website, If the first two letters in the model number is ZF, then it is the 2100 series. ZA, ZB and etc, it would be one of the 2200 series. Also the 2200 series may have a drain plug, not sure.
 
Back
Top