Export thread

Zero turns

L

LANDSCAPER34

What brand of zero turns do you use? And why?

scott47429

scott47429

i use a Exmark Lazer Z XP and the reason why is i jet like the products and there service the ease of working with them and my dealer is like 4 miles from my house and at the same time i didn't buy it cause of the dealer that wasn't the deciding factor since he carrys alot of other brands so i could have bought any of them but i chose the Exmark

Ric

Ric

What brand of zero turns do you use? And why?

The Toro Grandstand, I've been using it most of the time, it's faster than the a regular ZTR.

Carscw

Carscw

If I was going to use a zero turn I would go with a toro I have never heard anything bad from any toro owner and I think there the best mower for the money. And I hate to say this but I really like the grand stand

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

pugaltitude

pugaltitude

Whats the general thought of Dixon ZTR Mowers?

I used to sell them here but now they are not being imported by any of our distributers.
I sold a lot from small 30" upto the 72 diesel.
I found the Ram 50 reliable and very robust for what you get.
Always thought they were brilliant.
Now we sell toros which are really good but imo do not drive as good as a dixon.

Carscw

Carscw

There is a old old old very old man that has a old old Dixon just north of Atlanta he says it runs and cuts. He want $200 for it was thinking of getting it for my 14 year old son to cut my grass with

H

Huto

Lazer Z HP, because my uncle gave it to me! And it is sooooo much faster than my 21" Troy Bilt push mower.

S

ScagRider03

SCAG!!! They have great handling and awesome suspension seats:)

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

If I used a ZTR mower it would be an Exmark or a Scag.

Ric

Ric

If I was going to use a zero turn I would go with a toro. I have never heard anything bad from any toro owner and I think there the best mower for the money. And I hate to say this but I really like the grand stand

Now why do you hate to say you really like the Grandstand?

Carscw

Carscw

Ric said:
Now why do you hate to say you really like the Grandstand?

We will just leave this one be For some strange reason I am in a good mood today

Ric

Ric

We will just leave this one be For some strange reason I am in a good mood today

:confused3::confused3::confused3:

MSlandscaping

MSlandscaping

Scag every day of the week :)