Zero turn mower seat

toolboxhero

Threads
Northern Tool, Farm & Fleet, Fleet Farm, and Tractor Supply Company all have cheap, or good. or high-quality lawn mower seats. If you can't find a seat with enough cushioning Amazon has a suspension kit that works well on the Raptor. https://amzn.to/3PTnxRG

Have_Blue

Threads
Greetings,
Has anyone got any good suggestions for zero turn seats. My Hustler Raptor seat needs replacing. They are rubbish. A cushion mounted to a piece of plywood. And it doesnt even look like marine ply. Ive seena few of the boat seats look like they might fit. Has anyone done this?

Cheers
Mat
I have the same mower, I flipped over in a big ditch and crushed the seat. I didn't like it anyway, so looked for a better one. I looked online until I found one that looked just like it, and that's how I found the OEM seat maker. I then went on their website and found mine, and bought the next better model. It's decent, slightly better and stronger. I can't remember any of the details, I just remember that it had a switch, and that no mower seats are good, only decent, bad, and worse. You may have to lower your expectations or get a custom one built. Good luck Matt.

Desert Dog Repair

Forum Newbie
Threads

billypumper

Threads
I replaced a zero turn seat for one that had armrest and a lot adjustability for a third of the factory price, Website is called Seatwarehouse it's located 20 miles east of Indianapolis

billypumper

Threads
Their telephone # is317-762-8700 for Seatwarehouse, sometimes it takes awhile to answer, good shopping, several styles to fit a lot of different mowers.

JoeZ

Threads
Greetings,
Has anyone got any good suggestions for zero turn seats. My Hustler Raptor seat needs replacing. They are rubbish. A cushion mounted to a piece of plywood. And it doesnt even look like marine ply. Ive seena few of the boat seats look like they might fit. Has anyone done this?

Cheers
Mat
Hi Mat, if you need a quick fix while you are looking for a reasonably priced comfortable seat look for a discarded office chair. Easy to install & comfortable. May not last long if left out but real comfortable until you get your permanent seat.

dlgg7

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just wanted to add, I found quite an assortment a while back that were from Northern tool at a local surplus bargain store. I paid around $75 for one that I pulled up on my cell that was about $300. I'd sure ck if anywhere around you sells things like that. The sticker on it said it didn't fit, couldn't find anything wrong with it, it's great on my Hustler Super Z 72".

driveguy

Threads
Milsco (aka Michigan Seat Company) has some pretty nice seats. It's OEM for some equipment. They have several distributors, Northern Tool is already mentioned. I bought the V5300 for my Hustler Super Z. Pretty decent seat.

jcaden

Forum Newbie
Threads
Look online for Surplus Center. They have aftermarket seats, etc.