XT2 LT42 picks up a lot of debris and dust

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I assume that the dealer would have leveled it
Never assume such things. I have yet to own a mower that was properly prepped before my taking delivery.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
2 Each of either part number for the low lift blades.
1723496589856.png

mby1911

Forum Newbie
Threads
Why do some blades have 2 holes on either side of the S shaped hole and other don't? Is that a feature of the high lift blades?

Freddie21

Threads
Don't assume anything!!

Gord Baker

Threads
Make sure that the hinged Chute has a deflector pointing downward at its' end. Stop mowing over dirt.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Now Gord must know my neighbor that I can't see when they are mowing their dirty yard...That new mower isn't going to last long doing that.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Why do some blades have 2 holes on either side of the S shaped hole and other don't? Is that a feature of the high lift blades?
Some blades use a stiffner plate to hold the blades and prevent them from self tightening
Others have a mounting boss so the centre bolt holds the boss on while the smaller bolts hold the blade on
Decks with timed blades use this system so that an out of time blade just breaks the smaller bolts and does not continually smash into the other blades.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The blades with two holes besides the center mounting point can be used for 21” or 22” push mowers. They are designed to fit on the blade adapter.