Would you rather mow, or clear snow?

I agree with Kenny. I would rather remove snow in 80 degree weather :laughing:
But honestly I think I would have to say snow removal. It is more infrequent, but mainly because I have a heated cab :biggrin:
(Ventrac Cab Accessories)
 
Depends, Now that winter is almost over, I look forward to cutting grass......By fall, I am getting tired of it and am looking forward to pushing and blowing snow......
 
I think removing snow is a lot more fun, even though the finished product isn't anywhere near as nice as it is when you mow grass. There's just something special about snow. :biggrin:
 
I think removing snow is a lot more fun, even though the finished product isn't anywhere near as nice as it is when you mow grass. There's just something special about snow. :biggrin:

Snow removal is easier in some ways...if you waut long enough, in most places it will melt. Grass just keeps growing.
 
I would rather mow that shovel snow. I can remove clothes to mow, put on shorts, etc. In winter, to keep warm, I have to bundle up so bad, I hate it.
 
i would much rather mow grass.we have had 137 in of snow and its not done yet.i have enough equipment a 124 cub with 42in plow a 104 cub same set up a 127 cub with a 42 blower a 8 hp walk behind mtd blower and a 8 hp walk behind noma blower.so equipment is not a problem but im getting old and it is harder to deal with every year.
 
Old cab on this, but it is 72" to the top of this cab :laughing:
I think I'm ready for some grass :biggrin:

I should also point out it never got stuck!
 

Attachments

  • KX_SNOW_ 014.jpg
    KX_SNOW_ 014.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 23
Old cab on this, but it is 72" to the top of this cab :laughing:
I think I'm ready for some grass :biggrin:

I should also point out it never got stuck!

Haha nice picture...
The good thing about a blower is you can go through leaving walls on each side of you...
I try not to let my grass grow that tall, before I get around to mowing it... :smile:KennyV
 
Old cab on this, but it is 72" to the top of this cab :laughing:
I think I'm ready for some grass :biggrin:

I should also point out it never got stuck!

I will never complain about snow again after seeing that.:laughing:
 
Back
Top