Would you buy the same mower again?

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
An improvement I'd suggest to the MZ-T is to make the front axle pivot. That would help with traction.

I have a 1984 Toro push mower with the cast aluminum deck and Suzuki 2-cycle engine. I'd buy another one of those in a heartbeat.

farmrboy

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've got a 99 Grasshopper 725 g2 and would definitely buy it again. I wanted a diesel and the dealer talked me out of it because back then it actually hurt the resale and trade value. But the Kubota gas engine has done a great job.

Bleach

Threads
My Craftsman 50" riding is almost 25 years old is and still working good. I've fixed a lot of things, including a broken frame. Most people would have probably junked it long time ago.
No I would not buy another one, even if they still made the same tractor, I'm sure the ones they still sell are even worse.

gainestruk

Threads
I have a Gravley ZT1844XL Z-turn it's a 2004 model, it now has 805.9 hrs on it I would buy again if the still made them, I think they only made it 2 years it was $4200 new.
It runs just as good now as it did new, I guess Gravley figured out it was made too good for residential mower ?
Another thing it has a 18 hp Kohler courage the only thing I've done is adjust valve lash and check torque on case bolts each year when I take cover off to check for nests.
Does anyone have a single cylinder Kohler Courage that has more than 800 hours on it, mine has got to be one of the highest ?