Would you buy from Ebay?

adan

Threads
I have bought thousands of dollars worth of things... It has always been good but here lately it is GREAT... everything is slanted in favor of the buyer... you have Ebay buyers protection that now includes money back on the shipping... there is almost no way to loose.

I have had exceptional good luck with used items, I find the descriptions are very accurate, and new items have been NEW...
Give it a try out... It will surprise you what all you will find there.:thumbsup:
And Like has been said, look at 'feedback', 96 and below is a caution and 98 and above is what I look for...My feedback is 100 and I plan to keep it that way...

But you can see what the complaints are and make your determination... :smile:KennyV

This is enlightening. Fact is, there is eBay Philippines. But I haven't really browsed that site yet, until after I read the quoted reply from KennyV. I'm amazed by what's available there. This is one take I got from this forum that I won't forget.

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I don't see anything wrong with it. However, you must be very careful for scammers. I would personally always go to the person's house that you are buying from and check out the mower to make sure. When it comes to large amounts of money spent on Ebay, you should always double check.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is often not practical to only buy things from your immediate neighborhood...
I have bought things from all across the USA and from quite a few foreign countries... No problem.

Look around on Ebay it is a great place to Safely shop, and shipping is very handy, USPS or UPS, motor freight for large things..... :smile:KennyV