Woo Hoo, I got got stim-U-lated

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
So Bert, you buying Renminbi or Bitcoin? You need to find somewhere to stash all that money.
I was technically bankrupt in 2002
Then legislated out of business in 2006
So gave up any idea of a wealthy idle future
So it will be work till the grave for this little black duck
Which ain't all that bad cause back when I was 16 I wanted to leave school & become a mechanic.
So I am sort of doing what I always wanted to do , just took 45 years to get there.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Personally they should have finish paying the first stimulus package before they moved on to the second one. I am still waiting on the first check. They most likely wont even send it before the January 15 cutoff date for mailing checks. Then I have to try again April 15 when I file my taxes. They can take out what I owe this year out of what they owe me and send the remaining amount to me or that what they are saying now.

I really doubt that they are going to honor the law on my part.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Oh it says I am qualified but that is it. No way of getting any further help. They simply don't care.

Please do not call the IRS about the second stimulus payment; our phone assistors do not have additional information beyond what’s available here on IRS.gov and in the Get My Payment application.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Same runaround I got on the first payment. But when I finally did get it I got interest on it too. This time it came real quick direct to the bank.