winter rebuild toro 20622 with mods

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
They look cool but I don't get calling them "mountain bike tires".

Do you like those wheels for a commercial mower? I would think you would want wheels with a grease fitting so you don't have to take them off to lube.

I have a couple of mowers (one for parts) with the same deck but powered by the two-stroke Suzuki. :thumbsup:

They are.stock wheels, I took an old mountain bike tire and cut it and screwed/glued it to the.stock rim they do have grease fittings

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
They are.stock wheels, I took an old mountain bike tire and cut it and screwed/glued it to the.stock rim they do have grease fittings

That sounds like a great DIY job. :thumbsup:

I didn't know those wheels were available with grease fittings. I'll keep my eyes open for some. :cool:

Mike88se

Threads
I did notice the engine colors but wanted to be nice so I said nothing about it
:cool: No comment here either but then I'm a damn commie liberal :wink:
Looks like you did good work tho :thumbsup:
Can you post some vids of it in action. I've heard nothing but good things about those mowers and I see them for sale once in a blue moon. Good mulchers?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
:cool: No comment here either but then I'm a damn commie liberal :wink:
Looks like you did good work tho :thumbsup:
Can you post some vids of it in action. I've heard nothing but good things about those mowers and I see them for sale once in a blue moon. Good mulchers?

Great bagger ok mulcher lol but I have a bagging blade on it right now later in the season I am going to buy a gator blade.

This is a commercial machine the rear wheels have grease fittings and the transmission is serviceable has BBC and the Suzuki and more than enough torque

Mike88se

Threads
I need to do that with the non-existent treads on my Honda HRR!

--> http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/honda-forum/18621-last-straw-honda-hrr-wheels.html

Great bagger ok mulcher lol but I have a bagging blade on it right now later in the season I am going to buy a gator blade.

This is a commercial machine the rear wheels have grease fittings and the transmission is serviceable has BBC and the Suzuki and more than enough torque
Ok... I try not to bag :biggrin:
The tires do look interesting. I'm "retreading" my Honda with a grinder. Seems to be working but it's probably not the ideal solution lol

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok... I try not to bag :biggrin:
The tires do look interesting. I'm "retreading" my Honda with a grinder. Seems to be working but it's probably not the ideal solution lol

I keen if you want to mulch it deffinately can with most normal mowing situations if you get into to long grass or wet it gets a little difficult it does about as well as my Honda