WILL IT WORK

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
i have a customer who wants me to purchase and install an MTD Model 190-032 snowblower on his LGT 2654 husquvara tractor. Before ordering one for him I want to make sure that it will fit without modifications. Need to know before I can give him an installation quote. Thanks in advance, Rivets

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
So I take it that a LGT 2654 Husqvarna doesn't have a snow blower attachment, is there a reason?? I sure wouldn't want to give a insulation quote on that job unless I could see what I was getting into. It sure would take more then a answer from a forum because talk can be cheap and parts can be expensive.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
MTD costs about $1250+ shipping, where the Husquvara runs between $1600-1700+ shipping. You are correct that I have to be on my game before quoting. U-tube video on how to install makes the two blowers look the same. Both are supposedly fit Texas style, step through tractors. I've done many MTD installations each year, but since the local Husquvara dealer closed, we're now seeing more Huskys coming in for service. Customer wants to save a couple of bucks and fit he's willing to pay, I'll do the job, if I don't have to do modifications.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST LT-5 STEP THRU FRAME AND RT99 STEP THRU FRAME RIDING LAWN MOWERS
I would not do it Husqvarna sales one for it.
50" 2-stage Snow Thrower with Electric Lift $1999.00