Wilder1114

Wilder1114

Threads
I replaced the fuel lines on my poulan pro 31cc now I am unable to compress the primer bulb. It will start and run for a few seconds then dies. I clean the carb have I reversed the fuel lines I don't know why it won't compress or run. Any help will be great.

mystreba

Threads
I replaced the fuel lines on my poulan pro 31cc now I am unable to compress the primer bulb. It will start and run for a few seconds then dies. I clean the carb have I reversed the fuel lines I don't know why it won't compress or run. Any help will be great.

Do you mean that the bulb won't compress, or that it compresses but won't "spring" back?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do you mean that the bulb won't compress, or that it compresses but won't "spring" back?
Don't worry........Wilder will post it in every forum up the page until he gets an answer.......it's in 'Site Discussion', too :rolleyes:

If so many newbies can accurately post in the right thread (and they DO in droves), why can't they all? Because they are GREEDY and LAZY......just "gimme an answer now, and I'm outa here".......:mad:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Small line is the fuel line...
Larger line is the primer bulb..
using small line, run from the straight adapter on the carb to the corner of the fuel tank (where the filter is)...

Using the larger line run from the L shaped adapter on carb to the short nipple on the primer bulb.
Long nipple on the primer bulb is connected to the other port (without the filter) on the fuel tank, larger line.

This will work if you can follow it...
Unless someone has one and can post a picture...
Oh... Welcome to LMF & Post back with how you make out... :smile:KennyV

Wilder1114

Threads
It's the bulb that will not compress I am pretty sure I hooked it up correctly but I make sure thanks.

Wilder1114

Threads
Thanks everyone for the help I had pinched the fuel line when I reassembled it. Which makes total sense sorry I didn't think of it sooner. Thanks again

Wilder1114

Threads
It was crimped but now it still won't run for very long. The bulb will compress but will not rebound but it will start on the first pull. Once it starts it will refill immediately it just won't run for very long it is hooked up right any insight would be great. I finally found the adjustment screw on the carb it was a single screw with a serrated edge that was not slotted. I didn't have a tool so I used a small cheap wall anchor worked like a charm thanks everyone.

Last edited: