Y YT125 Forum Newbie Feb 8, 2016 #1 Hi, I wondering why some Tecumseh engines have the intake and exhaust switched around? Thanks
reynoldston Lawn Pro Feb 9, 2016 #2 YT125 said: Hi, I wondering why some Tecumseh engines have the intake and exhaust switched around? Thanks Click to expand... I guess I never notice. Just what are you talking about? valves? carburetor & muffler?
YT125 said: Hi, I wondering why some Tecumseh engines have the intake and exhaust switched around? Thanks Click to expand... I guess I never notice. Just what are you talking about? valves? carburetor & muffler?
Y YT125 Forum Newbie Feb 9, 2016 #3 Yes, say with a vertical shaft some have the intake on top end exhaust on the bottom like a Briggs and some have the intake on the bottom and exhaust on the top
Yes, say with a vertical shaft some have the intake on top end exhaust on the bottom like a Briggs and some have the intake on the bottom and exhaust on the top
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Feb 10, 2016 #4 It would depend upon which way the fan blows. You put the hottest bit into the air stread first to get maximum coolling.
It would depend upon which way the fan blows. You put the hottest bit into the air stread first to get maximum coolling.