Export thread

Who Know's What a Snow Cannon is?

gfp55

gfp55

What is a snow cannon? Who makes it? How far can it blow snow? Is it a good machine? Is it a walk behind? What is a snow cannon worth? Does anybody know the facts about one.

gfp55

gfp55

What is a snow cannon? Who makes it? How far can it blow snow? Is it a good machine? Is it a walk behind? What is a snow cannon worth? Does anybody know the facts about one.

All the know it alls on this site and nobody can tell me what a snow cannon is?

Parkmower

Parkmower

When you say snow cannon I think of snow making machines at the ski resorts. And yes sometimes they need to make snow here.

gfp55

gfp55

When you say snow cannon I think of snow making machines at the ski resorts. And yes sometimes they need to make snow here.

I believe it's for snow removal, like a snow blower.

exotion

exotion

Bingo, a snow cannon puts a fresh layer of fluff on the ski mountains :) it is excatly what it sounds like

gfp55

gfp55

A snow cannon is a two stage snow blower that can blow snow 55 to 60 plus feet easy. I guess you could use it to move snow on a ski slope.

exotion

exotion

A snow cannon is a two stage snow blower that can blow snow 55 to 60 plus feet easy. I guess you could use it to move snow on a ski slope.

No a snow cannon is used to put a fresh layer of snow on mountains
Snowmaking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

gfp55

gfp55

No a snow cannon is used to put a fresh layer of snow on mountains
Snowmaking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that snow cannon. Put in ( How far can a snow cannon go) on Utube and see for yourself.

J

jross

My 24 inch Ariens can do that with the deflector almost straight up.

gfp55

gfp55

Snow Cannon 50" GravelyGRAVELY Snow Cannon 113.jpg

reynoldston

reynoldston

Never heard of a snow blower called a snow cannon. but there are a lot of things I never heard of. Learned something new :thumbsup: