Who Know's What a Snow Cannon is?

gfp55

Threads
What is a snow cannon? Who makes it? How far can it blow snow? Is it a good machine? Is it a walk behind? What is a snow cannon worth? Does anybody know the facts about one.

gfp55

Threads
What is a snow cannon? Who makes it? How far can it blow snow? Is it a good machine? Is it a walk behind? What is a snow cannon worth? Does anybody know the facts about one.

All the know it alls on this site and nobody can tell me what a snow cannon is?

Parkmower

Threads
When you say snow cannon I think of snow making machines at the ski resorts. And yes sometimes they need to make snow here.

gfp55

Threads
When you say snow cannon I think of snow making machines at the ski resorts. And yes sometimes they need to make snow here.

I believe it's for snow removal, like a snow blower.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads

Bingo, a snow cannon puts a fresh layer of fluff on the ski mountains :) it is excatly what it sounds like

gfp55

Threads
A snow cannon is a two stage snow blower that can blow snow 55 to 60 plus feet easy. I guess you could use it to move snow on a ski slope.

jross

Threads
A snow cannon is a two stage snow blower that can blow snow 55 to 60 plus feet easy. I guess you could use it to move snow on a ski slope.

My 24 inch Ariens can do that with the deflector almost straight up.

gfp55

Threads
Snow Cannon 50" GravelyGRAVELY Snow Cannon 113.jpg