J jewisian Active Member Nov 5, 2019 #1 I have a White Yard Boss 950 chipper-vacuum that needs a new bag. All places I have checked show the bag discontinued. The part # is 964-0473. Anyone have any ideas of how I can get one? Thank you, Jerry
I have a White Yard Boss 950 chipper-vacuum that needs a new bag. All places I have checked show the bag discontinued. The part # is 964-0473. Anyone have any ideas of how I can get one? Thank you, Jerry
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Nov 5, 2019 #2 Might be time to break out the sewing machine. Done a few bags in the past. Not real difficult, even a mechanic can run one up.
Might be time to break out the sewing machine. Done a few bags in the past. Not real difficult, even a mechanic can run one up.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Nov 5, 2019 #4 I don't mean to patch it. get some cloth and make a new one They are all very simple apart from the connection to the machine.
I don't mean to patch it. get some cloth and make a new one They are all very simple apart from the connection to the machine.