Lawn Pro
Threads
And your never on here old man

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
DUNNO
But you have to think he really didn't have the time to spend on the internet anyway. I hope he is doing something more constructive and making something of himself.
It's a lot harder now than it was when we were young.
Wherever he is, I wish the best for him.
He's a good'un.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
And your never on here old man

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Why should I waste my time here? The members over on TBN are much more helpful, don't laugh at my posts or belittle the threads I start, and they actually APPRECIATE many of the threads I start there and the advice I offer....unlike the majority of the members here.

I now have well over 5500 posts over on TBN...a few people there asked if I knew anything about the Scottish guy so I thought I would check here. Hoping he is doing something constructive with his life....I kinda liked the kid at times.

fastback

Threads
Maybe JM just grew up and moved on.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Why should I waste my time here? The members over on TBN are much more helpful, don't laugh at my posts or belittle the threads I start, and they actually APPRECIATE many of the threads I start there and the advice I offer....unlike the majority of the members here.

I now have well over 5500 posts over on TBN...a few people there asked if I knew anything about the Scottish guy so I thought I would check here. Hoping he is doing something constructive with his life....I kinda liked the kid at times.
Oh, thanks Bill, I feel honoured! :laughing:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Jamie, have you just been lurking?:confused2: Glad your still around.:thumbsup: