Where is twall?

Jetblast

Threads
We will not stand for your absence much longer, good sir.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was also wondering about him...
Was the mower cozy cover sent to him... ? He may be out testing it... and not came back inside yet... :smile:KennyV

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was also wondering about him...
Was the mower cozy cover sent to him... ? He may be out testing it... and not came back inside yet... :smile:KennyV

OK -- I think I may be missing something -- but what is a ...

mower cozy cover

Anyway, although I have seen a couple of twall posts recently, I wish he would come back in full force.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
His last post was 06-12-2011...

I forgot what it was called but was mentioned in a post asking "if anyone covered their lawn mower"...
twall said it would take a special designed cover for a Snapper ... Just seemed like a mower cozy to me... much like a beer cozy or a toaster cozy...

Anyway guy making them was going to send him a prototype to try out... shipping it from Canada during the postal strike... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Has it really been that long?

I hope to hear from him soon.

Odds are because this grumpy old fart wasn't on LMF that much, he didn't have anybody to spar with so he went out looking for Murray Furry to plead with him to return....:laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi everyone! I'm back!! :biggrin::biggrin:

My internet was off for almost 2 weeks, (lets just say I was making a point to my G/F that I MEANT it when I said 'no pay, no phone'). On the good side, my mouse hand (which had been going numb) has gotten better. Glad to see I was missed! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I should be back 100% after I dig myself out of my email pile. :smile:

Good to be back!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
His last post was 06-12-2011...

I forgot what it was called but was mentioned in a post asking "if anyone covered their lawn mower"...
twall said it would take a special designed cover for a Snapper ... Just seemed like a mower cozy to me... much like a beer cozy or a toaster cozy...

Anyway guy making them was going to send him a prototype to try out... shipping it from Canada during the postal strike... :smile:KennyV

Yes, Lloyd just emailed me right before I lost my connection. He was having trouble with the sticher who was assembling it, i do believe. It should be here any time now. It was sent from Canada.......

I'll post pics and a review (which was the deal) as soon as it shows up. With all this rain, I need it!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads

I'll post pics and a review (which was the deal) as soon as it shows up. With all this rain, I need it!

Great with a lot of rain you won't be mowing (right away)...
So... keep it Cozy....
Good to see your back & Ok...... :smile:KennyV

Jetblast

Threads
I knew it... there's no escape. Just when you think you're out, Lawn Mower Forum keeps pulling you back in.