Where IS everybody today?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I know where I WAS, and I know where I'm GOING (in about an hour) - and that's to BED!!!! Ever since I found LMF, I've been stayin up WAAAAAY too late. Caught up with me today. Almost fell asleep 3 times at work! :eek:

Yes, yes, yes I know.....just sign me up for the twelve step, title or not.......right after ONE MORE POST.......:laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nearly 6" rain since 4:00 yesterday - getting leaves out of ditches and blocked culverts that I should have done BEFORE the rain ! :rolleyes:

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I'm here today, kind of. Things have been a bit of a mess at my house. There's so much drama going on that I can barely think straight. I can't wait for all of this to blow over.

How's everyone's day so far?

cubby

Threads
Me too I've been busy at work. Might be MIA for awhile were working the next three weekends.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thought I'd bump this thread, because it seems an apt question.

It's Sunday,

It's not really dinnertime,

I was under the impression things were hoppin here today...:wink:

Boy, ALL forums seem to have died. TBN, here, elsewhere.....did I forget my deodorant?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thought I'd bump this thread, because it seems an apt question.

It's Sunday,

It's not really dinnertime,

I was under the impression things were hoppin here today...:wink:

Boy, ALL forums seem to have died. TBN, here, elsewhere.....did I forget my deodorant?

Not my fault the place is dead I have made 28 posts here so far today !!! Not bad for an old (fill in the blank) huh?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not my fault the place is dead I have made 28 posts here so far today !!! Not bad for an old (fill in the blank) huh?

I see that.....you are the last post on EVERYTHING (at least in this topic). :)

Kingwood990

Threads
I have been out side just about all day so that's my excuse. It was to nice to be inside.:biggrin:

LandN

Threads
I have been out side just about all day so that's my excuse. It was to nice to be inside.:biggrin:

hey , you have to hook up a computer outside ya know:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Kingwood990

Threads
hey , you have to hook up a computer outside ya know:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Be kind of hard to run the weed eater and type at the same time.:laughing: