Where do You store Your Equipment

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Where do you store your lawn equipment and how? Are you running a Lawn Business or are you a homeowner. (Trailer, Garage or Shed) Do you buy the proper racks for your equipment or do you just throw your equipment in the trailer or truck or somewhere in the garage or shed and ignore it till the next time you want to use it.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I store my mowers in my shed.

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
As a lawn care professional I store my equipment in an enclosed trailer. All hand held equipment has its own rack within the trailer as well.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I leave mine on the trailer I use it in the rain so it can sit in the rain. It is like putting your car in the garage but then you drive it in the rain and snow. But I do blow my mowers off after every yard and grease once a week

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm more like Carscw... Some things get put up inside... But a lot, like most farming equipment, is going to be outside, enjoying the natural seasons...
Everything gets serviced on a regular schedule... and even an occasional thorough cleaning & Waxing... :smile:KennyV

fastback

Threads
I guess I'm like everyone else. Most of my equipment is stored inside. However, there are items that I can't bring in like the leaf vac tha'st mounted on a trailer. I do wrap the motor with a plastic trash bag to keep the water out of the fuel tank. I also have an old Craftsman SS 16 under a tarp until I get the time, and energy to rebuild. All trailers and roller stay outside.

BTW, I am not a professional, just someone with a lot of equipment. It does require a lot of time to keep everything up and running.

Threads
Store mine in my enclosed trailer which is parked at my home

Attachments

• trailer Millroad-1.jpg
    trailer Millroad-1.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 43