When you see it, say got it.

Forest#2

Threads
Got it.

Applying heat and tightening the lug nut with the floor jack instead of loosening
AND
If that tire is still aired up, it's a big bomb as the heat builds.
They have a black rubber glove on for additional safety hand protection.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now don't the guy as he was told he had loose nuts. But he tightening the wrong ones. :ROFLMAO:

But of course we don't know if the he is dealing LH or RH nuts either. Some old vehicles did have LH ones. I know I twisted several off when I was teenager.

Forest#2

Threads
Now don't the guy as he was told he had loose nuts. But he tightening the wrong ones. :ROFLMAO:

But of course we don't know if the he is dealing LH or RH nuts either. Some old vehicles did have LH ones. I know I twisted several off when I was teenager.

Yep, some of the older Doge autos used LH lug nuts on the left side of the vehicle.
Ford is another one had LH lug nuts.
Had to keep a heads up back then.
The end of the lug stud sometimes had a small L stamped into the end of the stud.

He appears to be on the left side front maybe and already has two off but not a good thing to see. At least he kept his smiling proud face out of the picture. Have to keep a heads up now days or you can easily end up with someone going viral with your picture and you won't even know such until you get the surprise, so always smile because you might be on candid camera.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
The truck doesn't look American.