Mower News Wheel Horse serial numbers?

umtg0jn

Threads
I have a 520H that I identified online as a 1994 using TractorData.comWheel Horse 520H. I also have a 520H (SN 4120OEO1 10330) and a 310-8 (SN 2110K804 21502) which do not show up. I would like to know the model years for both . Evidently these older garden tractors have been dropped from the system. Does anyone have a list that goes back to the 1980's? Thank you.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
It looks to me like both your Wheel Horse tractors are 1992,s. I found the information on TractorData.com

snapsstorer

Threads
i have a 8/4speed wheel horse(from 1973) that i located the manual and the year in: Red Square Productions. they have a listing for the manuals that do breakdown the years of manufacturing.

umtg0jn

Threads
It looks to me like both your Wheel Horse tractors are 1992,s. I found the information on TractorData.com

Thank you for the info. It seems I have a server issue. The past few weeks I could access only a partial display of Wheel horse data when I could even get it to load. I gave up and decided to ask on the forum.

umtg0jn

Threads
i have a 8/4speed wheel horse(from 1973) that i located the manual and the year in: Red Square Productions. they have a listing for the manuals that do breakdown the years of manufacturing.

Went to Tractor Data.com this morning after reading forum replies. Found I could connect but the info on 520's only covered 1990-1992 which listed my older 520, with no listing for 1993 and newer. Several weeks ago it was the opposite when I found 1993 and newer listed, which provided data for my 1994. Could not get any info on 310-8 then either and now it shows data for 1985-1993. Don't know if it is the site or my server. Thanks for the replies. I have service manuals for all the tractors but the year model is not listed in any of them. I have been using Wheel Horse since my first C-160 in in 1984. Gone shopping for new green twice and came home with used red both times, including a C175 Hydro. Now I look at any that I happen on. I am down to 3 at present but a nice one could easily find a home here. I need to take a few pictures and figure how to load them on lawnmower forum. Have clevis hitch on the older 520 to use a breaking plow, tandem disk, 2 different cultivators, box blade and a clevis hitch motorized rototiller. Also have a factory Wheel Horse tiller that I have never mounted. When using the front blades (have blades for 2 of the tractors) in winter l also use a Brinely spreader for broadcasting urea/fertilizer when doing snow removal. (46-0-0 It does not harm concrete or kill the grass). It prevents icing of the cleaned surfaces when temps are below freezing. With 10.50 Ag lug tires and tire chains, the 520 is a great all around driveway snow remover. Just have to remember to push snow far enough off when I start to have room for the last snow being moved. Have a 40 HP Ford to use when the snow gets above 10 inches or so which does not happen often here in central OK. Looked at a 416 last year with duals and hyd loader, but could not see spending the $3500 asking price. Would like to find just the loader at a reasonable cost locally.