wheel horse belt guards

58pony

Threads
Does anyone know where I can find and detail drawings of Wheel Horse belt guards? The assembly drawings only show a picture and does not show belt guides and runners.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Any idea of how many different Wheel Horse tractors are out there. We don't know which engine, what size deck, type of PTO, etc. Might be able to help if you did the following.

Let me repeat a post from another thread that might just get you the help you need. Please follow it.

Since this is a help forum, it is only fair that the people trying to answer questions have some information to work with, so they can give an accurate answer. This helps them if they need to research parts or service information on your engine or equipment. In the first part of your post please include your engine numbers from the ID tag or stamping and the equipment type and model numbers that are on it. Failure to do this may result in you not receiving any accurate help with your problem.

Many of the tech's that hang out here work in or have there own shops and the first thing they do when they make up a work order on a unit is include the engine and equipment numbers on the work order. Since this technical forum is offered free to the public, it's the least we can ask you to do, so please help all of us out. *So please post the numbers in the new topic you start to ask your question. It should be the first thing you write before beginning your question. :D

58pony

Threads
I am fully aware that there are different guard designs for these tractors, especially for the model that I am referring to which is unique for a 1971 800 Special. Maybe to rephrase my question, would be to ask if detail drawings of Wheel Horse exist at all, so those of us who need to fabricate one of the guards has some possible point of reference. In. many cases, identification is not available
Thanks for replying

58pony

Threads
great idea, I'll check that forum, thanks

Buckshot 1

Threads
:smile:I know this a old thread, but go to wheelhorseforum.com. Those guys/gals will hook you up.

Buckshot 1

Threads
:smile:I know this a old thread, but go to wheelhorseforum.com. Those guys/gals will hook you up.

58pony

Threads
Thanks, I actually found a guard from another series that I had to notch in the rear a couple of inches. It works fine and now the tractor shifts well, and I've been plowing snow with it.

Threads
Thanks, I actually found a guard from another series that I had to notch in the rear a couple of inches. It works fine and now the tractor shifts well, and I've been plowing snow with it.

I'm glad you figured it out! :smile: :thumbsup:

Buckshot 1

Threads
:thumbsup: Good job. and plowing snow to boot.