What's your dream machine?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I wound up owning my "dream machine". I was fixing to pull the trigger on a Hustler Fastrak. I decided to check out the nearest dealer to compare the Fastrak to the Super Duty and the sales manager made me an offer I couldnt refuse. I came home with the Super Duty.:cool: Now the only problem is the grass wont grow fast enough.:tongue:

I was getting my tires rotated at Discount Tire yesterday and there was a professional lawn service trailer getting new tires. It had two Hustler 65" Super Z Industrial ZTR's with the hybrid Hyperdrive system on it. No telling how much those ZTR's cost!! Man I would love to mow with one of those bad boys(but that's not saying that I am not VERY happy with "my dream machine" Gravely Pro-Turn XDZ100 Commercial ZTR:0)

okiepc

Threads
My old John Deere GX75, it does exactly what I want & does a fine job of it. When I am finished mowing there are no long spots or short spots just even & nice, can't ask for more. Remember I just mow here at home.:laughing: One other thing, I know for a fact that the battery is at least 5 years old might be 6 and it starts like new every time. :thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
zm 6000.jpgZ master 6000

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

C'mon Ric, you're not dreaming big enough:0)
You know you would REALLY like to have this Toro Groundsmaster 7200 direct-drive Zero Turn Rotary Mower: Groundsmaster-7200-7210GM7200_30360.jpg

And if I wanted my yard to "reely" look like a golf course I would wish for this Gravely Reel Mower: Gravely reel mowers.jpg

If we're gonna dream we might as well go for the top models:0)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
C'mon Ric, you're not dreaming big enough:0)
You know you would REALLY like to have this Toro Groundsmaster 7200 direct-drive Zero Turn Rotary Mower:
16130-whats-your-dream-machine-groundsmaster-7200-7210gm7200_30360-jpg

And if I wanted my yard to "reely" look like a golf course I would wish for this Gravely Reel Mower:
16131-whats-your-dream-machine-gravely-reel-mowers-jpg

If we're gonna dream we might as well go for the top models:0)

Nah, I'll stay with my 6000. I don't need a diesel for anything, to that's a PITA and I sure don't have ant use for a reel mower unless of course I wanted to make designs on the golf course where I live.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nah, I'll stay with my 6000. I don't need a diesel for anything, to that's a PITA and I sure don't have ant use for a reel mower unless of course I wanted to make designs on the golf course where I live.

Well, I hope you make enough money this season to buy that Z-Master 6000 to match your Grandstand and then you can retire that Cub:0)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, I hope you make enough money this season to buy that Z-Master 6000 to match your Grandstand and then you can retire that Cub:0)

Thought you didn't want a ZTR after seeing the maneuverability of a stander?

Well the 6000 is my dream machine but what I'll end up with and will be able to afford will most likely be either the 48" or 52" Grandstand and as far as the 48" cub, I'll run that thing until the wheels fall off. The Grandstand makes the most sense, I could go with the larger deck and actually save trailer space.