What would you pay?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
If that were anywhere near here it would not be listed long... That's a great price for that lawn tractor...
Only thing i see that needs changed is the salt shaker style muffler someone put on it.... bad placement for a couple reasons...
get it & change the muffler, you will have a fairly dependable Good Old mower.... :smile:KennyV

possum

Threads
I bought one of those several years ago for $400.00. It was on its second engine but the second one was used when it went on. It is parked in the garage needing a new engine, belts, blades, muffler, rear tires, steering parts, and electric clutch. Those things were clumsy, had poor traction, slow shifting, wide turns, cut poorly on a turn, and guzzled gas. They were also bult like a tank, tougher than a tank, had a great heavy made deck, decent seat, and the hood made more noise than the engine. They did not grind up the grass much and as a general rule threw it about a foot from the end of the chute in a windrow. I for sure got my money worth plus repairs in three years of use. They are a long ways from new models in performance, but they are a great old mower.

P.S. The old truck driver I bought mine from has two more just like it outside for sale for 500 each. He would more than likely take a little less. Both of them he replaced the engines with used 12 horse Briggs.