what to do?

sss

Threads
I have a old mower engine 2 stroke petrol around 2 horse any idears what to do with it?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
What make engine is it?...
If it is a good runner, mount it to a mower deck and you will have another mowing machine... Two stroke mowers are rather scarce around here... :smile:KennyV

sss

Threads
The engine is a qualcast it is still on the original mower (qualcast suffolk punch 30s own brand engine cylinder mower) I was going to take the engine off as the blades are blunt it is missing a few screws. Things like that however saying that it does have new belt

benski

Threads
The engine is a qualcast it is still on the original mower (qualcast suffolk punch 30s own brand engine cylinder mower) I was going to take the engine off as the blades are blunt it is missing a few screws. Things like that however saying that it does have new belt

Heck, fix it up and show it to us!:thumbsup:

sss

Threads
will do ill get it wire brushed and sprayed then post pics:thumbsup:

motorrefurb

Threads
Mount it on a bicycle!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
The engine is a qualcast it is still on the original mower (qualcast suffolk punch 30s own brand engine cylinder mower)

Then it Must be a horizontal shaft engine...
With it being a 2 cycle that would make it even More rare over here... there are a few older vertical shaft 2 cycle mower engines still in use... but, I can't place the last "Mower Size" 2 cycle... We have the small light weight chain saw & trimmer horizontals but no larger types...
Definitely fix it up and post some pictures.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:smile:KennyV

Dangeroustoys56

Threads
I have a 2-3HP horizontal motor that came off a edger - its a 4 cycle type - i havent even seen if itll run yet , really dont have any use for such a small motor....

motorrefurb

Threads
Dangeroustoys, I'll buy it off of you :biggrin: How much?

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
If I were you sss I'd keep it on the Lawn Mower and restore it to working condition.

Oh, and post some pictures! I sure do love a nice old Lawn Mower :smile: