What do you think?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
All yours slomo, he doesn’t want to check the oil, so I’m out of here.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not knowing much about mowers besides how to strap on a carb, how does the carb affect the crankcase overflowing with oil? Is the fix buying the OEM carb?
The carb needle and seat allows fuel INTO the carb. If this needle hangs OPEN, it will eventually fill the cylinder AND get into the oil sump. Kind of works like a toilet fill valve does.

slomo

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is that some new coffee out now?

slomo

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Now I’m supposed to be psychic and know you’re at work, a simple I’ll check when I get home would help. It’s an L-head engine so I highly doubt it’s a blown head gasket. Coffee isn’t the problem, it’s I’ve no clue what’s going on, but I need exact answers now without doing more work on my part. Willing to bet a 631021B will solve the problem, but because i’m an old fart, who gets on your nerves, I wouldn’t spent the money trying that.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was talking about his Bruh comment and my undisclosed stupid joke of it being some new coffee. Like some French Bruh mocha chino mess.

slomo

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now I’m supposed to be psychic and know you’re at work, a simple I’ll check when I get home would help. It’s an L-head engine so I highly doubt it’s a blown head gasket. Coffee isn’t the problem, it’s I’ve no clue what’s going on, but I need exact answers now without doing more work on my part. Willing to bet a 631021B will solve the problem, but because i’m an old fart, who gets on your nerves, I wouldn’t spent the money trying that.
Was thinking the same. An L head tossing a gasket, rare but possible.

slomo

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Unless it has a gravity tank and hydrolocked then blew out the gasket .
Seen a few where the head bolts were backed off slightly but I always suspected the bolts had human help but of course the customer never touched it .

lacrosse_24

Threads
Thanks for the help, I’m asking for advice so I’m probably going to take it, but you were making assumptions.
The problem with the original carb was....there wasn’t one. So I went with an aftermarket, I found an OEM that I’ll stick on there, and there was fuel in the oil so I’ll do a change and an OEM carb and that should do it, thanks again.