what do you lift your mower with ??? to work on !!!

rclark

Threads
been using 2x12 ramps but they get in the way trying to do anything.anyone use a chain hoist and jack stands ? seen acouple lifts but they are quite pricey. need your idea's please. Thanks, rod

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Long ago I used a swing set and chain fall... now I use a tractor with forks on the front loader... :smile:KennyV

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just lift them up and put something underneath -- or put the mower on a bench. :wink:

:laughing: But y'all are talking about those big ole tractor-mowers. :laughing:

LB-6255-02.JPG

Parkmower

Threads
To het under the deck i use a chain fall on a ZT. Just put a strap around front frame piece then just lift til engine almost hits the ground in back. Leave it attached to hoist and put jackstand under while I work

dwelder

Threads
I usually flip mine half way over and leen the steering wheel against a wall or something sturdy. Just make sure you flip it on the opposite side of the breather.

SONOFADOCKER

Threads
At work I have a in the floor hydro lift with a steel plate 4x4 feet . At home four steel car jacks for belt repair or general cleaning .

jamesslcx

Threads
I need to find a better way to lift mine, I use a floor jack and wooden blocks. By the way nice Lawn-boy Two-Stroke!

Ariena

Threads
Jack and stands on my ZTR.

akretowicz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bought one of those Mo-Jacks. Love it! :thumbsup: