what do you guys do about land mines?

natefg2

Member
Im talking about dog droppings. what do you guys do in yards with heavy droppings? Pick up or just mow over them? Mowing over could be messy and who wants that all over their gear?
 
Im talking about dog droppings. what do you guys do in yards with heavy droppings? Pick up or just mow over them? Mowing over could be messy and who wants that all over their gear?

I will not do a yard that is full if it.
Or I tell them it is a extra charge.

The wind is blowing you mow over a good size pile of dog chit you turn right to start your next pass grass clipping and other things blow in your face.

That's not coffee you taste.
 
I tell my customers they need to pick it up the morning or night before or ill need to pick it up I charge 10$ for the first dog and 5$ each additional dog. Have quite a few customers who have me do it takes me 15 mins a lawn I got a 5 galling bucket a 3$ roll of 100 6 gallon bags and a rake and scoop I put it in their trash .
 
Im talking about dog droppings. what do you guys do in yards with heavy droppings? Pick up or just mow over them? Mowing over could be messy and who wants that all over their gear?

I tell them either pick it up or forget it. I don't want dog crap all over my equipment.
 
Nope... my customers with dogs can pick it up themselves. I specify upfront that I'm not performing yard cleaning or pooper scooper services.

Well :) I understand you don't wanna deal with it. I tell everyone of my customers if there is dog poo I will clean it up and will charge them for it. It's gross to run over grosser to step in and even nastier if you accidently hit a pile with the weed wacker.... Also if I have to run around and pick up things out of the yard like tons of kids toys its $5 charge
 
Back
Top