What do you do right after mowing?

Stevie-Ray

Threads
Crack open a Mich Light and have a seat.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll go with the water only I don't wait until the end. I drink water about every 45 minutes in hot weather. I've been meaning to mount a water bottle on my mower so I can drink as I go and just refill the bottle when I refill the gas tank.

I like to clean the mower with compressed air, particularly around the carb and tank so dirt can't get in the wrong place.

Green Girl

Threads
When I get done mowing I rinse the blades of the mower off with my hose and put the mower in the shed until the next week. After that I promptly go get a beer and then sit on my porch swing for an hour!

carl22

Threads
After I'm completely finished with the entire yard, I usually sit on the front porch with a cold beverage, long enough to catch my breath. Then I wash and dry my mower and put it away. A couple times per year, I'll put a coat of wax on it.

adan

Threads
Sit back, admire the job I have done and crack an ice cold beer. This is definitely what I do when I have finished mowing.

I would love to do this when by around 5pm or close to evening, just in time when temperature here drops to cooler levels. This is place is around 2,000 feet above sea level, a few notches north of the equator.

Mark1

Threads
I usually stay seated and commend the wife on what a fine job she did!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
This next mowing is going to be my LAST ... for 2010 anyway..
I will clean up the decks and lube all zerks... then remove the tension on the belt idlers to allow things to set over winter relaxed...
Then it's mount snow removal equipment... :smile:KennyV

Mean Machine

Threads
I go fishing. That's the big motivator for getting all the mowing done lickity-split. I made a rule that I can't go fishing until the mowing is done.