We're being spied on...

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I recommend changing from Ultra Black to the Kohler Instant Gasket that Loctite makes or 3 Bond that Kawasaki Engine uses....I use both and in 10 minutes you can start the engine.
Try one of them,.....you'll never go back to Ultra Black!
Do you have the PN {sku} for the Kohler version?
25 597 07-S is the part number for the Kohler instant gasket from loctite.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
The kohler number is 25 597 07 s. Same as locktite si5900. I think it is very similar to the permatex the right stuff.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I think I wait for the Ultra Black to cure considering the Kohler stuff is only 4oz for $22.73 or $16 thru Amazon.

But tnx for PN for at least I could check it out though it not cost effective for my operation.

FLRMAN

Forum Newbie
Threads
The kohler number is 25 597 07 s. Same as locktite si5900. I think it is very similar to the permatex the right stuff.
Checked Ebay. Kohler for 3 oz. $36. Locktite for 10oz...$29. Soooo, no thanks. I can wait for the cheaper sealer to cure.

footballfan33

Threads

enigma-2

Threads
There are several ways you can stop advertiser's from tracking you.

Google "how to stop advertisers from tracking you". Applies to computers, cell phones and tablets. (They track you across platforms).

Some are changing settings in your browser, others involve special software that blocks sites reading your computer id. But be advised that many sites will refuse to load if you use advertising blocking software.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
FWIW, I have more than 1 browser installed ( actually there are 5 ) and each one is used for specific items.
This one is only used for work related things , another is for motorcycling , another for the hire cars & associated forums , one for tax , finance & government , one for general browsing.
All of them apart from the work one are set to clear the cashe & history at the end of every session ( it is in your prefferences ) .
When the pop up appear to "remember this password" hit NO and if like me you can not remember then , keep them in a book written in pencil so you can change them.
When ever you get asked for a name, date of birth & phone number, lie .
I use false addresses as well so for instance I might put in 102a my street in place of 102 so anything that comes addressed to 102a is rubbish & can go directly to the paper recycling bin which is right next to the letterbox.
Pay money for an email address rater than using one that charges you your identity.
Again if possible use a false name when you sign up.
Most paid for will be a package so for $ 40 a year, I get 10 email addresses and each one of these can have 3 aliases so that is 30 options.
Never use your real name as an email address so for work I use betsmobile@ which is the business name, for my friends I have my motorcycles pet name @ which my friends can associate with me but outsiders have no idea .
My government email address is gaolpoliticans@ and one of the financial ones is killuserers@.

This also protects you from dangerous emails because if I see some thing that looks like a genuine bank email addressed to me personally but in an account that I do not use for banking then I know it is spam of some sort and trash it without opening it .
Same story if I see the same email sent to more than one account .
Never link your actual phone to anything, particularly to you bank accounts, it does not make you any safer but provides a link for hackers between you and a phone.
Never put your phone number on any web site and if you have to ( for a business say ) then convert it into a picture format so a human can read it but web bots can not ( AI is making them better at that )
I also keep a second phone and use that number for government departments & financial institutions where the phone has to be real.
That phone is never used , it sits in a drawer and gets checked once a week or so to clear all of the spam.
I have a land line with no phone on it , just the server so when I need to sign in for covid contact tracing I use that number .
I also use it for a lot of other places that actually do not need to know my phone number .

All on line payments are done via paypal , never a credit card and that account is closed every year & I open a new one alternating between a credit card & a debit card .
Where ever possible, pay by cash , that way what you spend & where you spend it does not become public knowledge and if it is a big item , remember that all electronic payment systems charge the retailer up to 5 % ( down here ) so ask for a cash discount because they are not paying merchant fees.

MowManMow

Threads
So' its all about sealing and stealing here..lol

You ask me google was designed to steal/spy on us from the very start, funny how they're so cozy with gov if you look deep into them. Nothing new here though, its been known for decades now. Snowden said our privacy was gone long long ago as It no longer matters what program you have on any pc/phone to block everything the laws dictate certain corps will always have backdoor access through all programs/apps firewalls anyway so don't even bother using one. Big corps big money always win out!

Sealing,
I use Toy brand FIPG for everything.
No waiting, just apply, assemble and go. Never failed to seal in 15yrs I used it.

Yrs ago' Toy simply wanted too much to lend the patent out so other corps tried to copy Toys Formed-In-Place Gasket (FIPG) sealant formulas but they never could crack it.

"The right Stuff" by Permatex is said to be Toys first black FIPG as Toy finally allowed its patent to expire after several decades. Also high dollar stuff but hey' the best always costs us more, but then I understand a sealants only better if it continues to seal many yrs later. At 15yrs / 400k miles Toys original FIPG they installed at the factory in each corner of my valve covers was still very flexible when the rubber gaskets were so brittle they crumbled apart last summer.
The Right Stuff label says it meets Toys FIPG but there's many versions of sealant for Gasoline or Antifreeze resistance so read your sealers label to get the correct sealer you need. Peace

https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Packing-Liquid-gasket-0029500103/dp/B000EDDTV0