Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!

Threads
GREETINGS to all Stihl equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Threads
GREETINGS to all Stihl equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hello Stihl users and experts.
I currently use the models MS250, MS311 and FS91.
I am homesteading in Eastern Tennessee.