Weather Underground

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
They made some dramatic changes to the site this week. At first I was dissappointed as I just wanted weather info and found out it was'nt going to be as easy as it usually is.
Now I think it's an improvement it's a liitle easier to find what you need. All of the information is still availble(I think), it really seems top be a little easier to navigate

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I met the owners of that site about a year ago at a conference. We talked about adding a weather applet to TBN but it was too expensive for our budget. Nice guys, though. :smile:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
They are a great site and the 'New' look had me a little suspect to begin with.... and I was tempted to select use the old, BUT I quickly have found it does load quicker, has everything handy I like the 'tab' selections...

Change is not something I look forward to... I remember reluctantly leaving Dos to go windows... Wow what a change.

Wunderground change is not quite that dramatic but I can see the improved layout already... The only thing I miss is the list of favorites along the left side... it is across the top and you have to scroll to see them all... wish they could make a double or triple skinny row across the top that could display more than 5 favorite locations.

For those that have not tried it... Welcome to Weather Underground : Weather Underground
It has the weather covered. :smile:KennyV