We deserved the break...hope you got one

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Today was bright sun and as high as 35 degrees in mid-Michigan, my four cats are in seventh heaven especially so the 7 month old kitten, this was his first winter and he probably thought it was going to remain cold and snowy the rest of his life.

Shoveled out the downspouts so the melting ice and snow from the roof could get to ground level and took my GMC to the local coin car wash to spray off the worst of the snotsicles and salt off, winter is a lot easier to cope with if we can get a warmer, sunny day once in a while to remind us that spring is right around the corner...

Hopefully the rest of the winter-weary members of LMF enjoyed a rare sunny day themselves....:thumbsup::smile:

173abn

Threads
hey JD ,today it's 52 here.went to town today and drove with the window down.can actually see most of my driveway now.I've been working on the little Evenrude to get it ready for some fishing.also gonna get the grasshopper all put back together and cleaned up and ready to go.Next week Topeka is having the lawn and garden show and I plan on going.have a good one. russ

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
A break from the cold weather is always nice. Today wasn't too bad. It wasn't as cloudy as it has been, which was really nice. I got to walk my dog and not freeze my face and hands off lol.

jenkinsph

Threads
hey JD ,today it's 52 here.went to town today and drove with the window down.can actually see most of my driveway now.I've been working on the little Evenrude to get it ready for some fishing.also gonna get the grasshopper all put back together and cleaned up and ready to go.Next week Topeka is having the lawn and garden show and I plan on going.have a good one. russ

Russ,
Thanks for mentioning your outboard, I need to fix the steering on my Whaler and Sunday with temperatures between 50 and 60 is the perfect day for that.:thumbsup:

eeguns

Threads
Felt like Spring today... I do love the sunshine on the weekends!

jenkinsph

Threads
JD,

It is going to get better soon.:smile:
Man I have so much I wan't to get working on, installing the rest of my sprinklers and finishing the balance of my new lawn . Also finding out how well the new mower does, haven't had much to test it on yet.

Harriet

Threads
Our high temperatures today are expected to approach 50 degrees. Last year spring came late for us. This year I can just tell it will be an early spring. Time to get ready to get back in the gardening groove!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Our high temperatures today are expected to approach 50 degrees. Last year spring came late for us. This year I can just tell it will be an early spring. Time to get ready to get back in the gardening groove!

Just came in from clearing the ice jams out of my gutters and digging out the downspouts, it hit 48 degrees here earlier today. Sure feels nice. The meter reader was here yesterday to check my gas and electric use for the last month, having this period of warmth this week will make me feel better when my online bill arrives tomorrow....:eek:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thursday morning the temperature was -21ーF. That is minus 21 degrees F in case the degrees symbol is screwed up again (still).

The present temperature is +71.

Edit: Some moderator or someone at one time wanted to know what I was talking about. I didn't type that i with 2 dots above it nor did I type the 1/2 (one half) that is now between the 21 and the degree symbol.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thursday morning the temperature was -21ーF. That is minus 21 degrees F in case the degrees symbol is screwed up again (still).

The present temperature is +71.

Isn't it "wonderful" to have a 92 degree temperature swing in only a few days... ???
This is some weather we are all having.
We had 17 below a few days ago and today we are at 60. :smile:KennyV