Wanted: seat for Husqvarna YTH series tractor

Zaklee

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm looking for a used seat that's in decent shape. Doesn't need to be perfect. Just needs to fit my tractor...

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The problem of finding a used seat they aren't much better then your old one. Then when you do find a good used seat they want $$'s. Look in Northern tool and equipment catalog and they aren't priced that bad for a new universal style seat.

Threads
I need one to the new prices are pretty high at $138.00 for a new seat.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I need one to the new prices are pretty high at $138.00 for a new seat.

I have the new catalog in front of me. low-rise universal seat 39.99. All depend on what you want. I find GOOD used seats are hard to find.. With age the plastic covers get hard and brittle then they crack and water gets in them. When I can find a good used seat I find that they run around 50 to 60 dollars. Then they never fit right so I have to make new brackets or redrill anyways.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have the new catalog in front of me. low-rise universal seat 39.99. All depend on what you want. I find GOOD used seats are hard to find.. With age the plastic covers get hard and brittle then they crack and water gets in them. When I can find a good used seat I find that they run around 50 to 60 dollars. Then they never fit right so I have to make new brackets or redrill anyways.

I got some green sears and MTD mowers that needs seats.

Zaklee

Forum Newbie
Threads
The problem of finding a used seat they aren't much better then your old one. Then when you do find a good used seat they want $$'s. Look in Northern tool and equipment catalog and they aren't priced that bad for a new universal style seat.

I have no old one so anything would be better! Will a universal really fit what with the three tabs that slide in the base frame and the twist-in safety switch?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Intersting Catalog

I just got an interesting catalog in the mail yesterday from The Surplus Center. I haven't bought anything from them in awhile, but they do have all kinds of intersting stuff from motors to hydraulic cylinders/drives to pulleys/sprockets. You'll love it, especially if you are a tinkerer. They had a Hydrogear 2200 EZT transaxle set for $599 for both sides. I don't know if that is a good price or not and I have no affiliation with them at all. I do like thumbing through their printed catalog. Check out the link below.
Bruce

Surplus Center

This is one of the threads, look in this catalog some good seat prices which I don't think you will find a good used one for a better price

Threads
I have no old one so anything would be better! Will a universal really fit what with the three tabs that slide in the base frame and the twist-in safety switch?

Thats how sears gets you they make their parts where nothing else will fit.