Mower deck Want new Decals for modle 3108 Please help. And, how can I get my deck to go higher?

ctenay

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Want new Decals for modle 3108 Please help. And, how can I get my deck to go higher?
Thanks for any replies, I have tried to set it to the lowest level, put bricks underneath, but is still cutting to low.

Threads
  • / Want new Decals for modle 3108 Please help. And, how can I get my deck to go higher?
Thanks for any replies, I have tried to set it to the lowest level, put bricks underneath, but is still cutting to low.

You could put larger wheels on it, but you might have to modify something to get them to fit. I would try something else before I went that far to make it go higher.

tybilly

Threads
check the deck hangar bolts there are adjustments to the leveler bolt too,(anything that hangs from the chassis to the deck),maybe some bent brackets,but thoseold simplicity rear engine riders always hugged the ground,and vibrated the engine mounting bolts loose.