Walker or Exmark??

chickenman

Forum Newbie
Threads
These are the two brands in my area that have dealer service. We are just starting out and are wondering about the ZTR Walker bagger taking up too much time. Also would the customer prefer bagging? I see quite a few Walkers in my area but haven't been able to talk to anyone local.

scott47429

Threads
i don't know about a walker but i know i love my Exmark and everyone that i know who has one loves them

Threads
I would go with the Exmark, but Walkers are good also. If you want to bag, I would go with the Exmark Navigator.

tybilly

Threads
it depends on what you want to do,walker has the GHS handling system(grass handling)trim on both sides ,a crapload of attachments available.but, takes practice getting used to,exmarks are awesome too,but i would think the bagging attachment would be bulky,

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
All but one of my customers on both my jobs prefer us hauling clippings away. I would do exmark

Lawn Barber

Forum Newbie
Threads
Walker all the way! Attachment are available to expand the business. The GHS is the cleanest out there. You get what you pay for.

A

AmericanTurf

Ex marks are the cheapest mower on the market. Next to cub cadets. The poor mans mowers haha

Threads
Ex marks are the cheapest mower on the market. Next to cub cadets. The poor mans mowers haha

Wow I have never heard someone say a $10,000 zero-turn is the cheapest! :laughing: And their push mowers are $1,100....they are like the most expensive, not the cheapest!! :confused:

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow I have never heard someone say a $10,000 zero-turn is the cheapest! :laughing: And their push mowers are $1,100....they are like the most expensive, not the cheapest!! :confused:

lmf,
I hear ya...the Exmarks were way out of my budget(but so were the Grasshoppers). The Middle TN dealer I went to that carried Grasshoppers, carries Toros & Wrights(also, a VERY expensive machine). They didn't have a single Grasshopper on display and I immediately leaned towards the Toro ZMaster 2000 series which fell in my price range. That's until I saw the Gravely....and fell in love:0) I wonder what user AmericanTurf thinks about Gravely's???? Of course, I'm so happy with mine it won't make a lot of difference:0)

P.S.
When are you gonna have enough saved up to get that Exmark Lazer Z.......I know you want to expand your business to do more that what your HRX and HRR can handle......Ohhhhhhhh, I noticed the Grandstand on your Wish List(another good choice for growing your business)!!!