Vanguard B&S 35HP

Tater50

Threads
Model 613177: I need a part number for the fuel shutoff solenoid. I have done a search but came up w/a blank.

Thanks

Tater50

Threads
Yes; I looked; went to B&S website and they did not even have my ser number; but did not look @ Jack's. Thanks

BTW: was in the Army and went to Sydney on R&R in 1971; took about 100 pics @ the Zoo. I think they were building the opera building @ that time. Had Fun; everybody wanted me to come drink with them. I do not know why they thought I was from America could not have been my southern accent HAHA!!!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Glad you had a good time.
I worked at the zoo on & off for a year when I was in the Public Service.
It has been totally rebuilt so you can see all the nocternal animals like platipii & numbats.
On a farm now 30 miles from the opera house and have all of them around me every day.
Blows tourists minds when they are standing at the fence getting directions and a kanga hops down to the water trough for a drink.

Vanguards are funny beasts.
They are made both in the USA & Japan and some times you need to look the up on the B & S web and others on the Vanguard web.
Check your wiring very carefully before you decide to get a new one because they are not returnable and I am sure you could find a better use for $ 110 .