Twins

CZLawnCare

Threads
So i went to my dealership friday and picked up a second exmark commercial 30 and according to the serial number they were made one after the other!

Attachments

• image-1875270963.jpg
    image-1875270963.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-702887020.jpg
    image-702887020.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 32
Threads
So i went to my dealership friday and picked up a second exmark commercial 30 and according to the serial number they were made one after the other!

That's pretty cool! :thumbsup::laughing: How do you like their performance?

CZLawnCare

Threads
I love their performance, i live by those machines and i deffinatly feel that theyre worth the little extra over the toro turfmaster

Threads
I love their performance, i live by those machines and i deffinatly feel that theyre worth the little extra over the toro turfmaster

Without looking I don't know the differences between the Commercial 30 and Turfmaster.....what are they?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

How long before the second purchase did you buy the first one??? That's really unique that their serial numbers are one right after the other!!!! Seems like if it was a significant amount of time between purchasing the two mowers either (1)that dealer isn't selling very many of them for you to get "two manufactured in a row" or (2)no one who purchased one of these from that dealer received that specific mower(the second one) when they bought one.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Without looking I don't know the differences between the Commercial 30 and Turfmaster.....what are they?

What are the differences? Well there are a few like the Exmark is 170lbs, the TM 167LBs. The Turf-Master has a 13gauge steel deck, the Exmark has a Stamped steel deck with some welded reinforcement, the Turf-Master is 2 point height of cut adjustment the Exmark is three point and the Turf-master is a single bail control system and I think the Exmarks are two bail. I mean there both made by Toro so in reality there basically the same mower with one having a few more features than the other, the engines are the same ,BTS is basically the same, Exmark say approximately 18500 and toro says 18000. The Toro comes with skid plates and I'm not sure about the Exmark. The Toro is also a variable speed transmission and I'm not sure about the Exmark.

CZLawnCare

Threads
The main difference that makes using it much easier is the fact that you can stop the traction without killing the baldes, so you can mow in reverse