Transaxle attachment points

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Bert is over in Australia and I am not even on planet Earth anymore:p. Just too many idiots down there.

As for the screw I don't remember even seeing a grade stamp on the heads but I can go out later today to shop if you would like me to double check. It just that today is my day off and I got a lot of running around to do like getting food and a belt. Losing 21lbs is causing my pants to fall off.:oops: I am not a fan of plumb's butt.

CLStout

Threads
Bert is over in Australia and I am not even on planet Earth anymore:p. Just too many idiots down there.

As for the screw I don't remember even seeing a grade stamp on the heads but I can go out later today to shop if you would like me to double check. It just that today is my day off and I got a lot of running around to do like getting food and a belt. Losing 21lbs is causing my pants to fall off.:oops: I am not a fan of plumb's butt.
Well congrats on the weight loss. Get a tighter belt ?. I've got everything back together, but the mower doesn't want to move like it used to. Do I have a air bleed issue?