Trade up

CZLawnCare

Threads
Hi guys i bought a john deere 216 this november and a cab and a snowblower. It all costed me 975 now i have someone willing to buy it for 2800. I dont plan on using it in the snow(my father and brother do snow removal) i checked and with the money i get from the sale i can go buy myself a brand new john deere d140 with a little extra cash to accesorize:D would you do it?

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi guys i bought a john deere 216 this november and a cab and a snowblower. It all costed me 975 now i have someone willing to buy it for 2800. I dont plan on using it in the snow(my father and brother do snow removal) i checked and with the money i get from the sale i can go buy myself a brand new john deere d140 with a little extra cash to accesorize:D would you do it?

Get the cash before he changes his mind. Anytime you can turn a machine for that much profit, I say jump on it

CZLawnCare

Threads
The deal is pretty much sealed, monday im getting the brand new d140 with chrome wheel covers, ram bars and deluxe seat!:D

CZLawnCare

Threads
Thanks alot can't wait to go to the dealership, i've been dreamin of the d140 for a hear now! Lol

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You should get into the business of buying and selling. Sounds like you would be very good at it.

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
Went to the JD site; that D140 is sweet! It has two things I wouldn't do without; full pressure lubrication with a filter and the oil drain extension. Better for the engine and easier to maintain.