Toro 3000 or Exmark Pioneer S

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Don't really like it, but that is the nature of the business. May not put them at the top of the line, but try to make them understand that we will always treat them fairly. As I said we have a dealer with poor service and continually pick up his customers because of our service, even though they have to drive an extra 15 miles. If it is a product we don't sell, we do charge $5 more per hour and that doesn't seem to bother them. I suggest that you buy your maintainence supplies from him, to get in his good graces, so if a problem occurs he will know you. Hope this answers your question.

captbenjy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Toro 3000 or Exmark Pioneer S (Bought the Toro!!)

Well I got the Toro.:thumbsup: Actually found another dealer that had one closer to me. Was able to get them to match the price from the larger dealer and paid $6399 out the door. BIG improvement over the 42" timecutter I've been using. The smaller kawasaki at first was a small concern of mine, but after using the machine I'm glad I went with the 3000 series with the commercial parts. This thing should last me forever. Here's a pic after it's first mow.

Attachments

• IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 25

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Glad we could be of help. I know you will enjoy a good solid unit.