Top Gear

BGC

Threads
Are there any Top Gear fans here? I love watching this show and seeing all the crazy things these guys do. I think the UK Top Gear is the best of these.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Are there any Top Gear fans here? I love watching this show and seeing all the crazy things these guys do. I think the UK Top Gear is the best of these.

It was profiled on "60 Minutes" and given a lot of hype before it hit the tube here...I watched one episode, where the guys in the Viper were competing against an attack helicopter. Good premise but almost two-thirds commercials and fillers. Didn't watch it a second time.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think the British version is better too
The British version does some serious testing and some great stunts however the humor is.....well it's British and thats synonymus with not funny or at least I don't get it. I especially like the show when they raced 4 trucks and a bus at the airport and they smashed all but the fire truck.
I saw Tom Cruise get that little car up on 2 wheels a couple of weeks ago on the American version.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads

You bet...
Top Gear IS Top Gear... :smile:KennyV