R RJ16 Forum Newbie Sep 7, 2022 #1 My Toro Timecutter model SS4235 dies if I put both arms in park or when I start it, I have to pull 1 arm in to keep mower running. Any suggestion of cure.
My Toro Timecutter model SS4235 dies if I put both arms in park or when I start it, I have to pull 1 arm in to keep mower running. Any suggestion of cure.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Sep 7, 2022 #2 That sounds really weird It will probably be the brake module failing but I have never seen one fail like that before
That sounds really weird It will probably be the brake module failing but I have never seen one fail like that before
P packardv8 Well-Known Member Nov 17, 2022 #3 and why are we in the Troy-Bilt forum with a Toro problem?
StarTech Lawn Royalty Nov 17, 2022 #4 bertsmobile1 said: That sounds really weird It will probably be the brake module failing but I have never seen one fail like that before Click to expand... Very likely, I had them to just go bonkers just sitting with the ignition off. The lap bars only feds the brake module.
bertsmobile1 said: That sounds really weird It will probably be the brake module failing but I have never seen one fail like that before Click to expand... Very likely, I had them to just go bonkers just sitting with the ignition off. The lap bars only feds the brake module.