J JT White Forum Newbie Aug 29, 2012 #1 Hi All, I have the three JD's and want to sell them. Where is a good place to list them to JD fans?
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Aug 29, 2012 #2 JT White said: Hi All, I have the three JD's and want to sell them. Where is a good place to list them to JD fans? Click to expand... On this site? I would just put it in the JD forum. Or just reply to this post with the info on them. :smile:
JT White said: Hi All, I have the three JD's and want to sell them. Where is a good place to list them to JD fans? Click to expand... On this site? I would just put it in the JD forum. Or just reply to this post with the info on them. :smile:
M mac Active Member Sep 3, 2012 #3 Have you listed them on craigslist? A good local way to get them sold. Just do a search for craigslist.
Have you listed them on craigslist? A good local way to get them sold. Just do a search for craigslist.