Those "Goofy" shoe (or whatever) sale posts...

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
There are a few bogus sale posts showing up now and again...
DON'T get suckered in... The person doing this is NOT trying to do you any favor... t best they are going to scam you out of some money... at worst they are going to try to hijack your credit card, and clean out all they can before you get it turned off...
When you see these it is usually from someone that is making their first post or it's one of their first several ... sprinkled around the forum. No need to reply to their post as they never will look again... they will just wait to hear from someone at their planted site...
:thumbdown:
REPORT POST is the little triangle located on the bottom left of every post. If it looks suspicious to you or if it is in any way overly offensive, click that triangle and leave a short note for Muhammad... he will look into it...and you wont see their forum Spam again... until they re-register under another name..
Help the other users not have to see this type stuff... and save someone getting fleeced out of their $$$
:smile:KennyV

monica123

Threads
I have not seen any of these, I got a PM about a Canadian forum, but that's about it. Thanks for the warning. I will keep an eye out.